A two bedroom luxury home set over two levels with two double bedrooms in the sought after village of Kirkburton.
This two bedroom home must be viewed to fully appreciate the time and effort that has been put into the final detail and quality. Briefly comprising; Entrance hallway, luxury bathroom with full height contemporary tiling throughout, double bedroom, living/dining/kitchen with wooden effect flooring, spotlights and stylish cream kitchen. An additional staircase rises to the top floor where a further spacious double bedroom can be found with Velux window, allowing plenty of natural light into the room.
Rent - £450 pcm
Bond - £650
For further information on the property or to arrange a viewing, please contact the office on 01484 682999.
Please note the non-refundable administration fees involved in applying for any property with Applegate Lettings are as below;
1st Applicant - £150 inc. VAT
Additional Applicants - £50 inc. VAT each
1st Guarantor - £50 inc. VAT
Additional Guarantors - Free (if a single applicant requires 2 guarantors an extra charge of £50 inc. VAT is payable)
1 Student - £150 inc. VAT + Guarantor - £50 inc. VAT (all students require a guarantor)
2-3 Students - £125 inc. VAT each (free guarantor application each)
4 Students - £110 inc. VAT each (free guarantor application each)
Fees will not be taken until we are in receipt of completed application forms
A check-in fee of £78 inc. VAT is applicable per property, payable with the first month's rent and bond.
Applegate Properties make every reasonable effort to ensure the accuracy of property particulars, but we would like to make you aware of the following limitations;
(1) Right to Rent legislation - we will require certain identification documentation from prospective tenants during the referencing process which may require your co-operation
(2) The property particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract
(3) The text, photographs and floor plans are for guidance only and should not be relied upon. Dimensions should be verified by yourself if require these to be accurate
(4) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded, and other items that may affect you
(5) The condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with any relevant documents before signing these.
Please enter your details below for us to review and make contact with you
Please enter your details below so that we can keep you up to date