Two bedroom end terrace cottage with driveway and cottage garden/sitting area in the enviable location of Oldfield in Honley.
Briefly comprising; entrance porch leading to lounge which has feature fireplace with large stove and doorway leading to dining kitchen with rear door giving access to gravel cottage garden seating area. A staircase rises from the dining kitchen to the first floor landing where there are two bedrooms. Bedroom one is a double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and bedroom two is again a good size bedroom but has some reduced head height with a sloped ceiling (see photo). There is a house bathroom with has electric shower over bath.
The property does not have mains gas and is heated with a recently modernised stove and back boiler or by stand alone electric heaters. Externally the property has driveway to the side which can house 1-2 vehicles depending on the size and a side garden area. This hamlet setting gives access to rural walks and views with Honley village centre not far away.
£615 PCM With a pet (£20 PCM per pet)
For further information on the property or to arrange a viewing, please contact the office on 01484 682999.
Please note the non-refundable administration fees involved in applying for any property with Applegate Lettings are as below;
1st Applicant - £200 inc. VAT
Additional Applicants - £75 inc. VAT each
1st Guarantor - £75 inc. VAT
Additional Guarantors - Free (if a single applicant requires 2 guarantors an extra charge of £75 inc. VAT is payable)
Student - All students require a guarantor
Fees will not be taken until we are in receipt of completed application forms
A check-in fee of £90 inc. VAT is applicable per property, payable with the first month's rent and bond.
Applegate Properties make every reasonable effort to ensure the accuracy of property particulars, but we would like to make you aware of the following limitations;
(1) Right to Rent legislation - we will require certain identification documentation from prospective tenants during the referencing process which may require your co-operation
(2) The property particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract
(3) The text, photographs and floor plans are for guidance only and should not be relied upon. Dimensions should be verified by yourself if require these to be accurate
(4) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded, and other items that may affect you
(5) The condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with any relevant documents before signing these
Please enter your details below for us to review and make contact with you
Please enter your details below so that we can keep you up to date