Set over three levels, this newly built good sized three bedroomed home has utility room to lower level, large single garage and dining kitchen with patio doors out to rear garden, making it the ideal family home.
Set in an ideal location only a short walk from the centre of Holmfirth with highly regarded schooling, amenities, bus routes and rural walks nearby, Applegate Lettings offer for let this modern three bedroom town house. With accommodation over three floors, the property briefly comprises: good sized entrance hallway which could accommodate storage/study space, utility room with plumbing for a washing machine, large single integral garage, good size dining kitchen with patio doors out to the rear garden, lounge, two double bedrooms (master with en-suite shower room), one single bedroom and house bathroom with shower over bath. There is also a useful storage cupboard to the landing. The property has PVCu double glazing, gas fired central heating and alarm system. There is a garden to the rear and driveway to the front.
Please be aware that some of the photographs are of another plot on the same site, however they are a good indication of the accommodation available at this property.
Strictly no pets.
Rent - £750 pcm
Bond - £950
For further information on the property or to arrange a viewing, please contact the office on 01484 682999.
Please note the non-refundable administration fees involved in applying for any property with Applegate Lettings are as below;
1st Applicant - £150 inc. VAT
Additional Applicants - £50 inc. VAT each
1st Guarantor - £50 inc. VAT
Additional Guarantors - Free (if a single applicant requires 2 guarantors an extra charge of £50 inc. VAT is payable)
1 Student - £150 inc. VAT + Guarantor - £50 inc. VAT (all students require a guarantor)
2-3 Students - £125 inc. VAT each (free guarantor application each)
4 Students - £110 inc. VAT each (free guarantor application each)
Fees will not be taken until we are in receipt of completed application forms
A check-in fee of £78 inc. VAT is applicable per property, payable with the first month's rent and bond.
Applegate Properties make every reasonable effort to ensure the accuracy of property particulars, but we would like to make you aware of the following limitations;
(1) Right to Rent legislation - we will require certain identification documentation from prospective tenants during the referencing process which may require your co-operation
(2) The property particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract
(3) The text, photographs and floor plans are for guidance only and should not be relied upon. Dimensions should be verified by yourself if require these to be accurate
(4) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded, and other items that may affect you
(5) The condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with any relevant documents before signing these.
Please enter your details below for us to review and make contact with you
Please enter your details below so that we can keep you up to date