Set in an ideal location only a short walk from the centre of Holmfirth, we offer to let this three bedroom new build at Perseverance Place.
Briefly comprising; split over two levels the latest phase of new build rental homes released by Applegate Properties offer a fitted kitchen diner with double doors leading to the lounge creating the opportunity for open plan living. The living rooms have patio doors opening onto the gardens making an ideal space for socialising or summer days. The ground floor of the property also offers a downstairs w/c and storage closet.
To the first floor of the property there are three bedrooms, two of which are double bedrooms. The master bedroom also offers an en-suite shower room. There is a fitted three piece family bathroom comprising of a low level w/c, hand wash basin and shower over bath with tiled splash surround.
Externally the property offers off road parking and garden.
Please be aware that some of the photographs are of another plot on the same site, however they are a good indication of the accommodation available at this property.
Strictly no pets.
Rent - £675 pcm
Bond - £875
For further information on the property or to arrange a viewing, please contact the office on 01484 682999.
Please note the non-refundable administration fees involved in applying for any property with Applegate Lettings are as below;
1st Applicant - £200 inc. VAT
Additional Applicants - £75 inc. VAT each
1st Guarantor - £75 inc. VAT
Additional Guarantors - Free (if a single applicant requires 2 guarantors an extra charge of £75 inc. VAT is payable)
Student - All students require a guarantor
Fees will not be taken until we are in receipt of completed application forms
A check-in fee of £90 inc. VAT is applicable per property, payable with the first month's rent and bond.
Applegate Properties make every reasonable effort to ensure the accuracy of property particulars, but we would like to make you aware of the following limitations;
(1) Right to Rent legislation - we will require certain identification documentation from prospective tenants during the referencing process which may require your co-operation
(2) The property particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract
(3) The text, photographs and floor plans are for guidance only and should not be relied upon. Dimensions should be verified by yourself if require these to be accurate
(4) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded, and other items that may affect you
(5) The condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with any relevant documents before signing these
Please enter your details below for us to review and make contact with you
Please enter your details below so that we can keep you up to date