Set over three levels, this modern three bedroomed home has utility room to lower level, large single garage and dining kitchen with patio doors out to rear garden, making it the ideal family home.
Set in an ideal location only a short walk from the centre of Holmfirth we offer for let this modern three bedroom town house. With accommodation over three floors, the property briefly comprises: good sized entrance hallway which could accommodate storage/study space, utility room with plumbing for a washing machine, large single integral garage, good size dining kitchen with patio doors out to the rear garden, lounge, two double bedrooms (master with en-suite shower room), one single bedroom and house bathroom with shower over bath. There is also a useful storage cupboard to the landing. The property has UPVC double glazing, gas fired central heating and alarm system. There is a garden to the rear and driveway to the front.
Please be aware that some of the photographs are of another plot on the same site, however they are a good indication of the accommodation available at this property.
Rent - £750 pcm
Bond - £865
Holding Deposit - £173
For further information on the property or to arrange a viewing, please contact the office on 01484 682999.
Please note before your referencing can be approved a holding fee equivalent to one weeks' worth of the monthly rent must be paid.
(1) Right to Rent legislation - we will require certain identification documentation from prospective tenants during the referencing process which may require your co-operation
(2) The property particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract
(3) The text, photographs and floor plans are for guidance only and should not be relied upon. Dimensions should be verified by yourself if require these to be accurate
(4) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded, and other items that may affect you
(5) The condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with any relevant documents before signing these
Please enter your details below for us to review and make contact with you
Please enter your details below so that we can keep you up to date