This unique five/four bedroom detached home is offered with high specification throughout and is complete with garage, parking and enclosed rear garden all within the ever popular village of Shepley.
Set only a short walk away from the train station, this well presented home briefly comprises; Entrance hallway leading to lounge with wood burning stove, W.C. and integral access to the garage and utility area. A further doorway leads to the recently modernised dining kitchen which has under floor heating, a wealth of units to the high and low level as well as island unit with breakfast seating area. This spectacular room has bi-fold style patio doors leading to the rear garden and access to study/bedroom five.
To the first floor there are four well-proportioned bedrooms, master having modern en-suite shower room and fitted wardrobes, various bedrooms have also being re-carpeted. From the landing there is also a storage/airing cupboard and doorway leading to the house bathroom which has shower over bath.
The property has integral single garage with plumbing and dedicated utility area to the rear. There is driveway and enclosed rear garden with patio and storage shed.
Rent - £1400 pcm
Bond - £1600
For further information on the property or to arrange a viewing, please contact the office on 01484 682999.
Please note the non-refundable administration fees involved in applying for any property with Applegate Lettings are as below;
1st Applicant - £200 inc. VAT
Additional Applicants - £75 inc. VAT each
1st Guarantor - £75 inc. VAT
Additional Guarantors - Free (if a single applicant requires 2 guarantors an extra charge of £75 inc. VAT is payable)
Student - All students require a guarantor
Fees will not be taken until we are in receipt of completed application forms
A check-in fee of £90 inc. VAT is applicable per property, payable with the first month's rent and bond.
Applegate Properties make every reasonable effort to ensure the accuracy of property particulars, but we would like to make you aware of the following limitations;
(1) Right to Rent legislation - we will require certain identification documentation from prospective tenants during the referencing process which may require your co-operation
(2) The property particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract
(3) The text, photographs and floor plans are for guidance only and should not be relied upon. Dimensions should be verified by yourself if require these to be accurate
(4) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded, and other items that may affect you
(5) The condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with any relevant documents before signing these
Please enter your details below for us to review and make contact with you
Please enter your details below so that we can keep you up to date