A deceptively spacious, brand new, one bedroom plus attic space, detached bungalow within the Storthes Hall area of Kirkburton available at a reduced rent in return for light site monitoring duties (further details upon request).
A unique opportunity to let this brand new detached bungalow set within Storthes Hall, itself on the outskirts of popular Kirkburton. Being let at a reduced rent in return for some site monitoring on site duties (details on request), the property is presented internally to a high standard to include double glazing, alarm and contemporary fittings to the kitchen and bathroom. Affording deceptively spacious one bedroom plus attic space accommodation, the property is neutrally decorated and carpeted throughout and briefly comprises: spacious hallway with storage cupboard, large lounge/diner with French doors, fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, large double bedroom with fitted storage and bathroom with modern four piece white suite including shower cubicle.
Potential tenants will be assessed on an individual basis to ensure they meet relevant criteria prior to application. Please call our office for further details.
Rent: £495 pcm
For further information on the property or to arrange a viewing, please contact the office on 01484 682999.
Please note the non-refundable administration fees involved in applying for any property with Applegate Lettings are as below;
1st Applicant - £200 inc. VAT
Additional Applicants - £75 inc. VAT each
1st Guarantor - £75 inc. VAT
Additional Guarantors - Free (if a single applicant requires 2 guarantors an extra charge of £75 inc. VAT is payable)
Student - All students require a guarantor
Fees will not be taken until we are in receipt of completed application forms
A check-in fee of £90 inc. VAT is applicable per property, payable with the first month's rent and bond.
Applegate Properties make every reasonable effort to ensure the accuracy of property particulars, but we would like to make you aware of the following limitations;
(1) Right to Rent legislation - we will require certain identification documentation from prospective tenants during the referencing process which may require your co-operation
(2) The property particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract
(3) The text, photographs and floor plans are for guidance only and should not be relied upon. Dimensions should be verified by yourself if require these to be accurate
(4) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded, and other items that may affect you
(5) The condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with any relevant documents before signing these
Please enter your details below for us to review and make contact with you
Please enter your details below so that we can keep you up to date