A most charming, newly decorated and well presented three bedroom cottage in sought after tucked away village location yet close to amenities.
Occupying a pleasant position within popular Sude Hill is this three bedroom semi detached cottage. Affording characterful yet fully modernised and well presented accommodation, the property offers a spacious interior which includes UPVC double glazing and gas central heating.
In brief, the accommodation comprises Entrance Hall, Living Room with feature log burning stove in stone inglenook surround,fully fitted Dining Kitchen with a range of contemporary units with integrated electric oven, hob, dishwasher, stone inglenook fireplace and exposed beams to ceiling, useful cellar store. To the first floor are three bedrooms and bathroom with contemporary three piece white suite with over-bath shower, recessed spotlighting and half tiled surround.
Externally, the property has a small paved patio area to the front with parking before it.
Rent - £650 pcm
Bond - £750
Holding Deposit - £150
For further information on the property or to arrange a viewing, please contact the office on 01484 682999.
Please note before your referencing can be approved a holding fee equivalent to one weeks' worth of the monthly rent must be paid.
(1) Right to Rent legislation - we will require certain identification documentation from prospective tenants during the referencing process which may require your co-operation
(2) The property particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract
(3) The text, photographs and floor plans are for guidance only and should not be relied upon. Dimensions should be verified by yourself if require these to be accurate
(4) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded, and other items that may affect you
(5) The condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with any relevant documents before signing these
Please enter your details below for us to review and make contact with you
Please enter your details below so that we can keep you up to date