Offered on a minimum 3 year commercial lease is this 'shop and premises'. Briefly comprising; shop front with double glazed windows and PVC front which gives access to main shop area. From the main shop area a doorway leads down to the lower ground floor/basement. To this level there is a WC, small kitchenette area and additional storage areas. Approx total area = 77.25m2 (831 sq ft).
LEGAL COSTS: Please note that applicants will be liable for both parties reasonable legal costs.
RENTAL: £5750 (five thousand, seven hundred and fifty pounds) per annum excluding business rates
Uniform Business Rate 2016/2017: This property may benefit from Small Business Rate Relief. Interested parties are requested to make their own enquiries via the Business Rate Section at Kirklees Council Business Rates Section. Tel: (01484) 414941 or email: email@example.com
LEASE TERMS: The property is offered on the basis of a minimum three year full repairing and insuring lease, subject to three yearly rent reviews (if applicable).
VAT: The rental above is currently not subject to VAT.
VIEWING: Strictly by prior appointment with Applegate Properties.
Subject to Contract
To enquire about this property, please contact us on 01484 682999
Please note the administration fees involved in applying for any property with Applegate Lettings are as below;
1st Applicant – £150 inc. VAT
Additional Applicants – £50 inc. VAT each
1st Guarantor – £50 inc. VAT
Additional Guarantors – Free (if a single applicant requires 2 guarantors an extra charge of £50 inc. VAT is payable)
1 Student – £150 inc. VAT + Guarantor – £50 inc. VAT (all students require a guarantor)
2-3 Students – £125 inc. VAT each (free guarantor application each)
4 Students – £110 inc. VAT each (free guarantor application each)
Fees will not be taken until we are in receipt of completed application forms
A check-in fee of £78 inc. VAT is applicable per property, payable with the first month’s rent and bond
Applegate Properties make every reasonable effort to ensure the accuracy of property particulars, but we would like to make you aware of the following limitations;
(1) Right to Rent legislation – we will require certain identification documentation from prospective tenants during the referencing process which may require your co-operation
(2) The property particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract
(3) The text, photographs and floor plans are for guidance only and should not be relied upon. Dimensions should be verified by yourself if require these to be accurate
(4) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded, and other items that may affect you
(5) The condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with any relevant documents before signing these.
Please enter your details below for us to review and make contact with you
Please enter your details below so that we can keep you up to date