This lovely three bedroom cottage is complete with modern interior, enclosed rear garden and single garage to rear.
Set in the popular village of Upperthong this lovely cottage is complete with double glazing and gas fired central heating and briefly comprises; Entrance hallway, modern galley kitchen with integrated appliances, good size lounge with patio doors out to rear garden which is predominantly low maintenance patio but with lawn to far end.
From the hallway a staircase rises to the first floor landing where there are two double bedrooms and one single and a contemporary house shower room with corner shower (no bath) and tiling where appropriate. The property comes furnished with sofa and bed. The property has a small patio to the front. To the rear of the property there is a block of three garages, number 29 has the end one.
Rent: £595 pcm
For further information on the property or to arrange a viewing, please contact the office on 01484 682999.
Please note the non-refundable administration fees involved in applying for any property with Applegate Lettings are as below;
1st Applicant - £200 inc. VAT
Additional Applicants - £75 inc. VAT each
1st Guarantor - £75 inc. VAT
Additional Guarantors - Free (if a single applicant requires 2 guarantors an extra charge of £75 inc. VAT is payable)
Student - All students require a guarantor
Fees will not be taken until we are in receipt of completed application forms
A check-in fee of £90 inc. VAT is applicable per property, payable with the first month's rent and bond.
Applegate Properties make every reasonable effort to ensure the accuracy of property particulars, but we would like to make you aware of the following limitations;
(1) Right to Rent legislation - we will require certain identification documentation from prospective tenants during the referencing process which may require your co-operation
(2) The property particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract
(3) The text, photographs and floor plans are for guidance only and should not be relied upon. Dimensions should be verified by yourself if require these to be accurate
(4) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded, and other items that may affect you
(5) The condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with any relevant documents before signing these
Please enter your details below for us to review and make contact with you
Please enter your details below so that we can keep you up to date