We offer to let this superbly characterful, grade ll listed semi-detached home, surrounded by open fields and views across the countryside, offering three double bedrooms and external store.
Located between Honley and Netherthong, this characterful home with features such as beams to the ceiling, mullioned windows and exposed stone walls. the accommodation briefly comprises: useful and wide entrance hall, lounge with working log burner and window seat, kitchen with fitted units, electric cooker and creel to ceiling, first floor landing with useful cupboard, three double bedrooms, and house bathroom with shower over bath. Attached to the property is a useful and good sized external store. The lawned garden area is shared with the neighbour, and there is off road parking. Viewing highly recommended.
Please note, the property is heated with electric storage heaters throughout. There is no gas to the building. There is a multi-fuel stove in the lounge to provide additional heating in the colder months.
Rent - £650pcm
Bond - £850
For further information on the property or to arrange a viewing, please contact the office on 01484 682999.
Please note the non-refundable administration fees involved in applying for any property with Applegate Lettings are as below;
1st Applicant - £200 inc. VAT
Additional Applicants - £75 inc. VAT each
1st Guarantor - £75 inc. VAT
Additional Guarantors - Free (if a single applicant requires 2 guarantors an extra charge of £75 inc. VAT is payable)
Student - All students require a guarantor
Fees will not be taken until we are in receipt of completed application forms
A check-in fee of £90 inc. VAT is applicable per property, payable with the first month's rent and bond.
Applegate Properties make every reasonable effort to ensure the accuracy of property particulars, but we would like to make you aware of the following limitations;
(1) Right to Rent legislation - we will require certain identification documentation from prospective tenants during the referencing process which may require your co-operation
(2) The property particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract
(3) The text, photographs and floor plans are for guidance only and should not be relied upon. Dimensions should be verified by yourself if require these to be accurate
(4) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded, and other items that may affect you
(5) The condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with any relevant documents before signing these
Please enter your details below for us to review and make contact with you
Please enter your details below so that we can keep you up to date