We offer to let this extremely spacious four double bedroom first floor apartment "house share" with parking forming part of this imposing period building, located in pleasant residential setting yet within walking distance of Huddersfield Town centre and University.
An extremely spacious and well presented four double bedroom first floor apartment ideally located within easy reach of both Huddersfield University and Town centre as well as stunning nearby countryside and Castle Hill. Having UPVC double glazing and gas central heating, the property is neutrally decorated with private ground floor entrance hall and briefly comprises: Ground Floor Entrance Hall with cloaks storage, stairs to First Floor Inner Hallway with boiler cupboard, large living/dining room with dual aspect and feature fitted living flame gas fire, Fully Fitted Breakfast Kitchen, Utility room with plumbing for washing machine, Four double bedrooms and Bathroom with period style three piece white suite and separate shower cubicle.
Externally, the property has a small nearby gravelled garden space and private off street parking to the side of the property.
Rent - £695
Bond - £801
Holding Deposit - £160
For further information on the property or to arrange a viewing, please contact the office on 01484 682999.
Please note before your referencing can be approved a holding fee equivalent to one weeks' worth of the monthly rent must be paid.
(1) Right to Rent legislation - we will require certain identification documentation from prospective tenants during the referencing process which may require your co-operation
(2) The property particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract
(3) The text, photographs and floor plans are for guidance only and should not be relied upon. Dimensions should be verified by yourself if require these to be accurate
(4) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded, and other items that may affect you
(5) The condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with any relevant documents before signing these
Please enter your details below for us to review and make contact with you
Please enter your details below so that we can keep you up to date