A recently decorated detached three bedroom home located close to the centre of this highly regarded village with ease of access to local amenities and bus routes.
This welcoming detached property has been newly redecorated throughout and offers double glazing and gas fired central heating. The accommodation briefly comprises: good sized kitchen fitted with modern units, appliances including cooker, fridge, freezer, washing machine and tumble dryer, and windows to three sides, good sized lounge with feature fireplace with electric stove and useful under stairs store, three first floor bedrooms (one double and two singles) and well-presented house bathroom with shower attachment over bath and attractive tiling to the walls and floor. The property is located within easy access of local amenities, schools and bus routes and an early viewing is highly recommended.
Rent - £495 pcm ** FIRST MONTH'S RENT £450 **
Bond - £695
Please note the non-refundable administration fees involved in applying for any property with Applegate Lettings are as below;
1st Applicant - £150 inc. VAT
Additional Applicants - £50 inc. VAT each
1st Guarantor - £50 inc. VAT
Additional Guarantors - Free (if a single applicant requires 2 guarantors an extra charge of £50 inc. VAT is payable)
1 Student - £150 inc. VAT + Guarantor - £50 inc. VAT (all students require a guarantor)
2-3 Students - £125 inc. VAT each (free guarantor application each)
4 Students - £110 inc. VAT each (free guarantor application each)
Fees will not be taken until we are in receipt of completed application forms
A check-in fee of £78 inc. VAT is applicable per property, payable with the first month's rent and bond.
Applegate Properties make every reasonable effort to ensure the accuracy of property particulars, but we would like to make you aware of the following limitations;
(1) Right to Rent legislation – we will require certain identification documentation from prospective tenants during the referencing process which may require your co-operation
(2) The property particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract
(3) The text, photographs and floor plans are for guidance only and should not be relied upon. Dimensions should be verified by yourself if require these to be accurate
(4) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded, and other items that may affect you
(5) The condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with any relevant documents before signing these.
Please enter your details below for us to review and make contact with you
Please enter your details below so that we can keep you up to date