This well presented two bedroom cottage is positioned in the centre of Skelmanthorpe only a few minutes' walk from local amenities. There is an off street parking space and good size garden.
Briefly comprising; Dining kitchen with integrated fridge and freezer, lounge with stove style gas fire in stone fire place and exposed stone wall with staircase rising to the first floor where there is a master bedroom which will house double bed and single bedroom which has been used as small children's bedroom, study or dressing room in the past (see floor plan for measurements). There is a house bathroom which has shower over bath and tiling where appropriate.
Externally this property benefits from a good sized garden with lawn and raised patio. The garden is fenced with gate to one end and has the advantage of an off street parking space to the bottom of the road and further on street parking can be found on Wood Street if required.
Rent - £525 pcm
Bond - £606
For further information on the property or to arrange a viewing, please contact the office on 01484 682999.
Please note the non-refundable administration fees involved in applying for any property with Applegate Lettings are as below;
1st Applicant - £200 inc. VAT
Additional Applicants - £75 inc. VAT each
1st Guarantor - £75 inc. VAT
Additional Guarantors - Free (if a single applicant requires 2 guarantors an extra charge of £75 inc. VAT is payable)
Student - All students require a guarantor
Fees will not be taken until we are in receipt of completed application forms
A check-in fee of £90 inc. VAT is applicable per property, payable with the first month's rent and bond.
Applegate Properties make every reasonable effort to ensure the accuracy of property particulars, but we would like to make you aware of the following limitations;
(1) Right to Rent legislation - we will require certain identification documentation from prospective tenants during the referencing process which may require your co-operation
(2) The property particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract
(3) The text, photographs and floor plans are for guidance only and should not be relied upon. Dimensions should be verified by yourself if require these to be accurate
(4) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded, and other items that may affect you
(5) The condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with any relevant documents before signing these
Please enter your details below for us to review and make contact with you
Please enter your details below so that we can keep you up to date