A very welcoming and well presented three bedroom home located in this popular area close to Beaumont Park with good sized accommodation throughout and modern fixtures and fittings.
This well finished property features double glazing and gas fired central heating and briefly comprises:- entrance hall with stairs to first floor, spacious lounge with large window, attractive feature gas fire and double doors through to kitchen, good sized kitchen with modern units, integrated gas hob and cooker, and door out to rear patio area, good sized storage cellar, three first floor bedrooms (two doubles) and house shower room which has been fully tiled to a high standard. To the front is ample on street parking and a lawned garden area, and to the rear is a patio area which can be accessed from the kitchen or by a rear pathway. The property is close to local amenities including Beaumont Park, schooling and bus routes.
Rent - £550 pcm
Bond - £750
For further information on the property or to arrange a viewing, please contact the office on 01484 682999.
Please note the non-refundable administration fees involved in applying for any property with Applegate Lettings are as below;
1st Applicant - £200 inc. VAT
Additional Applicants - £75 inc. VAT each
1st Guarantor - £75 inc. VAT
Additional Guarantors - Free (if a single applicant requires 2 guarantors an extra charge of £75 inc. VAT is payable)
Student - All students require a guarantor
Fees will not be taken until we are in receipt of completed application forms
A check-in fee of £90 inc. VAT is applicable per property, payable with the first month's rent and bond.
Applegate Properties make every reasonable effort to ensure the accuracy of property particulars, but we would like to make you aware of the following limitations;
(1) Right to Rent legislation - we will require certain identification documentation from prospective tenants during the referencing process which may require your co-operation
(2) The property particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract
(3) The text, photographs and floor plans are for guidance only and should not be relied upon. Dimensions should be verified by yourself if require these to be accurate
(4) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded, and other items that may affect you
(5) The condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with any relevant documents before signing these
Please enter your details below for us to review and make contact with you
Please enter your details below so that we can keep you up to date