A spacious and well presented three bedroom semi detached with large gardens and off street parking within this popular village location.
Offered to let and being presented to a high standard with modern fittings throughout is this spacious three bedroom semi-detached property located within popular Wooldale village. Providing generous three bedroom accommodation which includes a superb modern dining kitchen, the property also includes UPVC double glazing and gas central heating.
Being ideally placed for village amenities and regarded local schooling, the property has a generous rear garden with off street parking and commands far reaching elevated views to the rear.
In brief the accommodation comprises: Hallway with understairs store, Living Room with bay window, superb fully fitted Dining Kitchen with integrated appliances, central island and pantry store. To the First Floor are three Bedrooms (two double) and Bathroom furnished with modern three piece suite with overbath shower, recessed spotlighting and full tiled surround.
Externally, the property stands in a large plot with landscaped garden to the front and large lawned and paved gardens extending to the rear with timber storage shed and access to off street parking.
Rent £750 pcm
For further information on the property or to arrange a viewing, please contact the office on 01484 682999.
Please note the non-refundable administration fees involved in applying for any property with Applegate Lettings are as below;
1st Applicant - £200 inc. VAT
Additional Applicants - £75 inc. VAT each
1st Guarantor - £75 inc. VAT
Additional Guarantors - Free (if a single applicant requires 2 guarantors an extra charge of £75 inc. VAT is payable)
Student - All students require a guarantor
Fees will not be taken until we are in receipt of completed application forms
A check-in fee of £90 inc. VAT is applicable per property, payable with the first month's rent and bond.
Applegate Properties make every reasonable effort to ensure the accuracy of property particulars, but we would like to make you aware of the following limitations;
(1) Right to Rent legislation - we will require certain identification documentation from prospective tenants during the referencing process which may require your co-operation
(2) The property particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract
(3) The text, photographs and floor plans are for guidance only and should not be relied upon. Dimensions should be verified by yourself if require these to be accurate
(4) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded, and other items that may affect you
(5) The condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with any relevant documents before signing these
Please enter your details below for us to review and make contact with you
Please enter your details below so that we can keep you up to date