A very welcoming three double bedroomed end terraced home in the heart of Shepley village with parking spaces and gardens to front and rear.
This well presented home features double glazing, gas fired central heating and alarm system, and briefly comprises: dining kitchen with fitted units and breakfast bar, good sized lounge with useful built in store cupboard, attractive gas fire and beams to the ceiling, good sized first floor landing with useful cupboard, three double bedrooms and house bathroom featuring corner bath with shower over. The property is accessed from the front via a short lane opposite No. 2 Yew Tree Road which leads to the property's parking spaces and lawned garden area leading to the kitchen door. To the rear is a lawned garden and patio which can also be accessed from the lounge. The property is located close to the village centre with ease of access to the local amenities.
Rent - £750 pcm
Bond - £950
For further information on the property or to arrange a viewing, please contact the office on 01484 682999.
Please note the non-refundable administration fees involved in applying for any property with Applegate Lettings are as below;
1st Applicant - £200 inc. VAT
Additional Applicants - £75 inc. VAT each
1st Guarantor - £75 inc. VAT
Additional Guarantors - Free (if a single applicant requires 2 guarantors an extra charge of £75 inc. VAT is payable)
Student - All students require a guarantor
Fees will not be taken until we are in receipt of completed application forms
A check-in fee of £90 inc. VAT is applicable per property, payable with the first month's rent and bond.
Applegate Properties make every reasonable effort to ensure the accuracy of property particulars, but we would like to make you aware of the following limitations;
(1) Right to Rent legislation - we will require certain identification documentation from prospective tenants during the referencing process which may require your co-operation
(2) The property particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract
(3) The text, photographs and floor plans are for guidance only and should not be relied upon. Dimensions should be verified by yourself if require these to be accurate
(4) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded, and other items that may affect you
(5) The condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with any relevant documents before signing these
Please enter your details below for us to review and make contact with you
Please enter your details below so that we can keep you up to date