23rd Aug, 2019
Here at Applegate Properties, we pride ourselves on being a traditional estate agency with a 'modern' twist -- achieved thanks to our amazing team. Each month, we want to shine the spotlight on a different member of staff, to find out a little bit more about what makes them tick!
Next up it's Tracey Hawley, our sales negotiator...
1. Describe your role in less than 100 words:
Put simply, I help buyers find their dream home. I do my best to help the process run as smoothly as possible - for both our vendors and buyers - from start to finish.
2. How long have you worked at Applegate Properties?
About one and a half years.
3. What's your favourite part of your role?
I particularly enjoy the negotiating side. It's lovely seeing new properties come to the market -- and even better when I hand the keys over to the new owner.
4. What one word would your colleagues use to describe you?
5. Which three words would you use to describe Applegate?
Caring, quality, teamwork.
6. Why does Applegate stand out from its competitors?
Customer service is our priority, and we all truly care.
7. If you could sell one celebrity home, whose would it be and why?
I don't mean to name drop, but it would have to be my old friend Linda Barker. She works in furnishings, so always makes properties look beautiful.
8. Do you have a favourite property which has been sold, since working at Applegate?
It's too difficult to choose just one!
9. What's your top tip for selling a home?
Listen to the expert advice from those who care.
10. Tell us your favourite spot to visit in Holmfirth:
The Boot and Shoe Inn, because of the lovely landlord and landlady. Holme Styes Reservoir is also a wonderful place for a walk!
Please enter your details below for us to review and make contact with you
Please enter your details below so that we can keep you up to date