Here at Applegate Properties, we pride ourselves on being a traditional estate agency with a ‘modern’ twist – achieved thanks to our amazing team.
Each month, we want to shine the spotlight on a different member of staff, to find out a little bit more about what makes them tick!
Next up, it’s sales advisor, Rhian Hawthorn…
1. How long have you worked at Applegate Properties?
Since April this year.
2. What does your role involve?
I am part of the sales team at Applegate and my role involves organising and attending house viewings, overseeing sales progression, and helping our clients through every stage of their sale and/or purchase.
3. What’s the best part about your job?
I’m a people person, so I love meeting — and speaking to — new characters every day.
4. What’s your favourite property that Applegate has sold within the past 12 months?
I really like the apartment we are in the process of selling at The Woodlands, Meltham. It has so many lovely features and the front door is AMAZING!
5. Tell us your biggest work achievement since starting with Applegate
My biggest achievement so far has been learning so much on the conveyancing side of sales — there’s so much more to buying and selling a house than people might think!
6. Describe Applegate in three words
Reliable, honest, and friendly.
7. What makes Applegate different to other estate agencies?
We constantly keep our clients in the loop — good communication is very important to us.
8. What’s your top tip for selling/letting a home?
Tidiness. It’s really important to make sure your property is welcoming — sometimes clutter can spoil a really beautiful home.
9. Tell us your favourite Holmfirth haunt
I love Lou & Joe's Burger Co — it never lets me down!
10. Which one word would your colleagues use to describe you?