Our dynamic organisation seeks a highly organised individual to support the team (and keep us all on the straight and narrow!).
This unique role is crucial to support the efficient running of our busy organisation’s daily operations and ensure new business contracts are handled with excellence. Interaction with colleagues and the management team, as well as our valued customers are a big part of each day.
The successful candidate will have strong grammatical skills combined with an ability to communicate in a proficient and effective manner both verbally and in writing.
Encouraged to manage your own diary and workload, you will require initiative, self-motivation and an ability to multi-task, ideally enjoying the day too!
Training will be provided but computer literacy is also important as there will be several software packages to get to grips with including photo enhancing packages.
The environment can be fast-paced with regular deadlines to meet. Having fun along the way with our friendly team, uplifting playlists, unlimited fruit and fresh coffee are all part of our daily routine to help reach deadlines with enjoyment.
Anyone joining our team is responsible for ensuring that high levels of customer service are met whilst dealing with any persons in contact with Applegate Properties.
Main tasks of role:
• Support Sales and Lettings colleagues in their daily operations
• Assist in the office management processes and procedures as defined by the Office Manager/Managing Director
• Support colleagues create, send, monitor, and collect legal documents, obtain identification, and take payments in a timely manner to meet a deadline and meet legal regulations
• Manage the preparation of property advertisements and brochures with a high degree of accuracy including editing photographs in software and creating full property adverts for internet portals (Rightmove, Zoopla etc.)
• Follow up new business clients to ensure property adverts go live in a timely manner in line with client expectations and company protocol
• Monitor the Applegate Properties email and voicemail account, distributing as appropriate to the team
• Collect incoming mail, monitor and distribute to the team. Record all incoming mail in the relevant system. Prepare external mail and ensure posted to deadline • Utilise all IT systems accurately and effectively and support training (external booking and creating internal guides where necessary)
• Collate, order and distribute stationery requisitions
• Assist in the disposal and archive process for confidential and non-confidential documents • Liaise with the team members and coordinate booking of venues for meetings and training events
• Support and manage PR and marketing events where required
Applegate Properties core values:
• We genuinely care
• We work as one
• We make it happen
• We love our process
• We strive for excellence You will get:
• Competitive Salary £18,000 - £23,000
• Company Pension
• Bespoke training package and regular career reviews
• Bespoke office environment (chill out area, hot spot working arrangement, music playlist rota)
• Unlimited fruit, fresh coffee and a funky pencil case!
To apply: Please email your C.V. with a covering email demonstrating why you would be a great fit for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: You may be required to work some Saturdays with a day in lieu midweek.