Applegate Properties is a traditional estate agent with a modern approach. We’re seeking a dynamic, motivated Sales Manager to join our growing, award-winning team.
What you’ll do
As Sales Manager, you’ll own the management of properties for sale and those sold subject to contract. You will be responsible for other members of your team and support with training and knowledge. You will be responsible for monthly targets and report figures directly. For further specification details please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You’ll uphold our reputation
All our team members are responsible for ensuring that high levels of customer service are met when dealing with any persons in contact with Applegate Properties and that we continue to build our excellent reputation. Both legislation and in house process and policy should be adhered to and additional training will be provided where necessary.
What you’ll get
1) A fantastic work culture - we’re only as good as the people we work with, and we take our work culture seriously. We treat everyone as adults, have an atmosphere of trust and respect, and enjoy working as one team
2) Management and leadership coaching programme where necessary
3) External NAEA training courses where necessary
4) A luxurious and bespoke office space with bean bag relaxation areas
5) A competitive salary (varies upon experience)
6) Team building events and nights out
7) Ongoing training and personal development (regular reviews and coaching)
8) Attractive commission scheme
9) Unlimited fruit, tea, coffee and weekly continental breakfast
Salary: Varies upon experience
Working days: 4-5 days per week including Saturdays
The successful candidate will have use of their own vehicle and hold relevant business use insurance.
How to apply
Please submit your C.V. with a covering letter detailing why you should be considered for this role. Please submit all documents to email@example.com