Would you be a natural contributor to a positive working environment, where trust, honesty and regular communication are all part of the daily schedule?
Applegate Properties is an award-winning organisation. Our values underpin how we work and behave. They are at the heart of the Applegate Way. We love our process, work as one, strive for excellence, make it happen and genuinely care.
The role of Lettings Property Manager is diverse yet rewarding for a candidate who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment with no two days the same.
Key responsibilities would include
- Ensure company and industry compliance measures are consistently met in a changing industry
- Take an active role in supporting new business growth
- Have achieved ARLA 3 Level or have the desire and ability to complete this qualification in Lettings and Residential Management with training and support
- Provide excellent customer service to both landlords and tenants
- Organise and attend regular property inspections using advanced technology to report findings and ensure all follow up works are actioned
- Manage tenant move in transactions and paperwork in a timely manner
- Support general maintenance of properties and liaise with contractors
Key skills required
- Be an exceptional, confident communicator to an array of different clients, often negotiating between parties and provide a positive outlook/conflict resolution
- Overcome new business objections to meet targets
- Have a strong ability to prioritise and re-organise workload in a fast paced environment
- Have a strong attention to detail, in particular compliance
- Be self-motivated and keen to learn in an ever-developing industry
- Have good IT skills (use of Windows, iPad and various in house software)
- Have a strong team work ethic and enjoy forging positive colleague relationships
- UK driving license and own vehicle with relevant insurance essential
- Strong understanding of the lettings and property industry (even if no actual experience working in this sector)
What you will get
- Internal, tailored training programme to monitor your own progress
- External training investment including Level 3 Technical Award and ongoing support
- Access to our Management one-to-one programme providing external consultant support and ongoing training
- A fun, positive, yet highly professional working environment where all employees are encouraged to become part of the business’ growth, development and success
- Your own office bell – yes, we have bells that we ring to celebrate success
Hours and salary
Monday – Friday 9am – 5.30pm (apart from 8.30am start Tuesday’s). Every other Saturday 9am – 4pm (day in lieu available)
Salary £20,000 - £25,000 dependant upon experience, qualifications and determination to be excellent
How to apply
Please email your C.V. to email@example.com along with a covering statement.
All candidates will receive an acknowledgment email, so you can be sure your application is with us. If you are not invited to the screening telephone interview within 7 days, we are sorry to say that on this occasion your application was not successful but we thank you sincerely for applying to work with us.