Here at Applegate Properties, we pride ourselves on being a traditional estate agency with a ‘modern’ twist – achieved thanks to our amazing team.
So, we're shining the spotlight on a different member of staff, to find out a little bit more about what makes them tick!
Next up, it’s our lettings manager, Grace Noke…
1. How long have you worked at Applegate Properties?
Since September 2020.
2. What does your role involve?
My role encompasses all elements of lettings — winning new business, reviewing applications, forming relationships with landlords, attending valuations and viewings, and managing my colleagues.
3. What’s the best part about your job?
The people. I love meeting new, interesting characters, making quality connections, and being a valuable member of the team.
4. What’s your favourite property that Applegate has sold within the past 12 months?
It’s got to be the barn in Linthwaite because of the immaculate interiors, idyllic views, and attention to detail — just perfect!
5. Tell us your biggest work achievement since starting with Applegate
I would say increasing the number of properties in Applegate’s rental portfolio.
6. Describe Applegate in three words
Dedicated, caring, and passionate.
7. What makes Applegate different to other estate agencies?
We genuinely care, we’re customer-focussed, and strong communication lies at the heart of everything we do.
8. What’s your top tip for selling/letting a home?
First impressions count — make sure that it’s well-presented, clean, and tidy. Another top tip would be to team up with a reliable and qualified estate agent, hint hint!
9. Tell us your favourite Holmfirth haunt
Definitely Devour at The Dyehouse. Fresh produce, great atmosphere and unbeatable garlic bread!
10. Which one word would your colleagues use to describe you?
I decided to ask the team myself — their suggestions were ‘organised’, ‘proactive’, and ‘caring’.